IJzerwerf 26, 2544 ES Den Haag
+31 (0) 70 406 22 74
Personal data which we process
MSK Keukenstudio B.V. processes your personal data as you use our services and/or as you yourself provide these to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Data about your activities on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities, in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com
and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on which basis do we process personal data
MSK Keukenstudio B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Calling you or sending you an email if this is necessary in order to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes in our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- MSK Keukenstudio B.V. analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the products and services offered to your preferences.
How long we keep personal details
Sharing personal details with third parties
MSK Keukenstudio B.V. does not sell your details to third parties and only provides these details if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to satisfy a legal obligation. We have concluded a processor's agreement with companies that process your details on our behalf, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your details. MSK Keukenstudio B.V. remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, which we use
Viewing, editing or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
If you wish to exercise your right to object and/or right of data transfer or if you have any other questions/remarks about the data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Please make sure that your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) are blackened in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. MSK Keukenstudio B.V. will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks. MSK Keukenstudio B.V. would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal details
MSK Keukenstudio B.V. takes the protection of your details seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your details are not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
We use various software connections to realise the functioning of our website. This software is developed and managed by third parties. The software connections we use on our website are:
- Mollie gives our visitors the opportunity to pay securely with various payment methods.
- CanvasLogic gives our visitors the opportunity to design kitchens themselves using the kitchen configurator.
- Google login gives our visitors the opportunity to log in with a Google account.
- Facebook login gives our visitors the opportunity to log in with a Facebook account.
- Google Analytics, by means of Google Tag Manager, allows us to analyse the user behaviour of visitors.